T-shirts including long-sleeves, fit oversized throughout the collection unless stated otherwise. We recommend staying true to your usual size for the signature South look.
Hoodies always feature a wide boxy body & a slightly cropped length, we recommend ordering your usual size or ordering the size up for a baggier fit.
We recommend taking your usual size on all pants/trousers/bottoms unless stated otherwise.
We recommend washing all products on a cool wash and allow to dry naturally. Do not tumble dry.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
If you wish to cancel your order, please Contact us as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, once an order has been submitted we cannot guarantee that the purchase can be canceled.
If an item you have ordered is missing from the packing list, it is most likely due to the product being out of stock. You will be notified by email should an item you've purchased be out of stock. If you haven't received an email notification about any changes to your order, but you're still missing an item, please contact us immediately with the following information:
- Order Number - Missing Item(s)
We will investigate the matter and will resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
Orders are shipped Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays.
Please allow 1-2 business days for order processing.
1. To start your return, head to our Returns portal (you’ll need your order number handy).
2. In the Return portal fill out specified steps, including your order number & what items you would like to return, and why? please leave any feedback you have so we can make sure you love your purchase next time!
3. Once you have successfully created your returns label, print out the label and apply it to the item. If you don't have a printer take your email and your packaged item to a Post Office® branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point. They will scan the QR code and print the label for you.
4. Your parcel is now ready to be taken to your chosen drop-off point, or post office. Drop your item at a Post Office branch, Royal Mail Customer Service Point, or have it collected. You'll then receive proof of posting.
Once we have received your return you will receive a confirmation email to let you know we have got your return.
Exchanges will take up to 5 working days to be received, we cannot guarantee size availability. If your exchange is not in stock you will be refunded, this will take up to 7 working days to go into the account you paid with via the original payment.
It can take our customer service team up to 48 hours to respond. Sending multiple emails only delays yours and others.
Refunds will take up to 7 working days to go into the account you paid with via the original payment method.
Once you have received your store credit code proceed to the checkout. Type your credit code into the discount code section, this will be automatically deducted a discount from the total amount.
Once given a store credit code it does not have a time limit, however, it cannot be used during sale periods.
Our checkout is managed by Shopify Payments which is powered by Stripe, the World’s leading online payment gateways.