- On the specific product page
- At checkout
- On your order confirmation
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY? (UK)
If something is not quite right you’ve got 14 days to send back your items for FREE for a full refund. All we ask is that items are in an unused, unaltered condition and returned within the original packaging. To find out how to return, please follow the steps in the ‘How do I return my items?’ section.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEMS? (UK)
1. To start your return, head to our Returns portal (you’ll need your order number handy).
2. In the Return portal fill out specified steps, including your order number & what items you’d like to return, and why? please leave any feedback you have so we can make sure you love your purchase next time!
3. Once you have successfully created your returns label, print out the label and apply it to the item. If you don't have a printer take your email and your packaged item to a Post Office® branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point. They will scan the QR code and print the label for you.
4. Your parcel is now ready to be taken to your chosen drop-off point, or post office. Drop your item at a Post Office branch, Royal Mail Customer Service Point, or have it collected. You'll then receive proof of posting.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
Once we receive your items, your refund will be with you within 3-5 working days. If you haven’t received your refund in this timeframe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can investigate this for you.